- Dominated this NM as a 67MNK/NIN, Broke Utsusemi once when it used Wild Rage, Completely weak, no Exp. Got drop 1/1, Definitely under level 60, i would put it under 55 tbh. - Karbuncle.asura
- Hit my THF75/WHM34 maybe 10% of the time for ~60dmg. Wild Rage almost always hit for ~170dmg. (Evasion 261) Kalua 08:17, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Beaten as RDM61/BLM23 solo, fight went smooth even though wild rage hit me for 132 without stoneskin on, got the drop 1/1 no TH only treasure hound active. Chaosshadow, Diablos: February 22, 2010.
- Retarded easy solo for 75 DNC/NIN. Wild Rage didn't seem to do anything, didn't drop shadows, didn't hit me...I must have evaded every time but have that filtered. Building Flourish-Wild Flourish-Dancing Edge completely crushed him. 0/1 :( - Effedup aka Angry Deuce!! 00:04, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- To add, this guy can respawn in as little as an hour. Been running through Shakhrami fighting the Aroma Crawler trying to get my RSE Ammo item (0/3 for today....grrrrrr) and he respawned within 2 spawns of the "???". Since the max time on the respawns of the "???"'s is 30 minutes, it was definitely an hour at least. Again, no drop, even with TH3 >.< - Effedup aka Angry Deuce!! 01:06, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Beaten as a 75 WHM/BLM solo. As long as I stoneskin up there was no problem with this battle. Wild Rage did knock it out after every two times he did it. Otherwise he missed.
- Totally handed my my ???. I'm a level 69 DRK/THF. Sure it's not the most solo friendly job, but the scorp hit for about 30-70 hp each attack, and FAST! Has higher than average accuracy. Pretty sure I didn't get him to half health before chickening out and running away; poison got me. --ScourgeOfAges 04:47, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Pretty simple as DRG62/WHM31. He hits hard and fast, Wild Rage hit me for 265 at one point, but Healing Breaths with Drachen Armet equipped made for only a few scary moments. --Queinty 18:48, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.