- Tried with 26 BST/WHM: Used 10 Beasmten's Seals with the "Ellite Training: Chapter 2" It took both the key item and the seal from me. As it did that it also took my summoned pet away, I used my summon pet again as a fast reaction, and I moved a few feet away from the spot and it told me it would disingage from battle if I did not step back into place. It masacred my pet and I tried to charm a bettle a sheep and a sapling. It would not alow me to do either. Hope this helps. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Shinaku (talk • contribs).
- Attacks provides negative status , silence , posion etc...
- Easy soloed by PLD75. Provide +4 Wind on Warrior's Belts +1. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zottan (talk • contribs).
- traded a Spike Necklace+1: got Agi-1, INT-1, MND+1 Thecrow 12:41, 10 April 2009 (UTC)TheCrow
- Duoed by a 37WHM/BLM and a 29DRK/WAR. Not much trouble. Took about a minute, a couple of cure 2's and a cure 3 on the DRK. Relatively easy fight. Uses a lot of black magic; Poison, Stone, Bind, etc. -- SomeDude2k 06:17, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Spike Necklace augmented with Fire +8, Earth +6. --Baroness 19:57, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Beetle Earring +1 +5 --Leonisa
- Beetle Earring +1 +7 (Second time)--Leonisa
- Nomad's Mantle +1 --Leonisa
- Baron's Slops: Earthsday, Waxing Gibbous (60%). Augmented: INT +1, Lighting +3 --Alana on garuda 13:32, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- Tiger Stole +7 --User:Niuncia
- San d'Orian Clogs aug AGI-1 MND-1 CHR-1 Earth+4 User:Jokstr
- Tiger Stole Template:DEX-2 User:Runfrior
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.