- Casts firaga 4 and uses typical wamoura moves including exuvutation to cure itself and dispel buffs.
Its got between 25-50k Hp because gekko doing 700-900 was doing 1-2%. a MS KJ did 1200 and knocked 3% off. Rangers rock this mob hard core doing 100+ an arrow. I was only doin 50~ a swing on sam and procced the red !! on koki. If the fight drags on because of exuvation expect a lot of difficulty with hate being on the rest of the alliance. Ended up getting 2 scales and atma, but we didnt get the knuckles. Those might be from blue !!.TekniTekni
What Day did you fight?
- Easily solo/duo'd by BLU + Anything. Simply Regurgitation him to death. Bind sticks almost 100% of the time (I've only seen him resist it once out of 6 fights). With Atma it was doing around 600. The bind will break every time he takes damage; you can use this to your advantage and continually cast Regurgitation on him, reapplying the bind as soon as the damage from Regurgitation breaks the previous bind. Thus, all you have to do is stand still and hit your Regurgitation macro until he dies... very easy fight. Just make sure to avoid Firaga IV. The only other issue is he will only use Exuviation or Erosion Dust if you are standing at max casting range. Exuviation will remove the bind and heal him for 3000. To avoid this, count the number of times you use Regurgitation up to 10 (each cast gives him 10% tp). Once he has over 100% tp simply pepper him with cannonballs until he uses a tp move. Then you can safely resume Regurgitation spam. If he does manage to heal himself a few times, it really doesn't matter, 10 Regurgitations = 6000 damage, and he only heals for 3000 so you're still doing damage to him either way. Enjoy! --Billzey 04:48, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Wait so you're telling us that he doesn't build any type of resistance over time like any other NM that has a weakness? I'm not buying it, and find it hard you would waste of pop set to solo a Mega boss. Please provide some sort of data, screenshot links, or video please. -Kwate
- Yes? That's exactly what I'm telling you lol. Wasting a pop set? 2/3 of the key items drop from gold chests, the only nm you have to kill is tunga. It's not hard to get a pop for him... I had previously killed him (wamoura) with my LS so I knew that he had normal movement speed. I did NOT know that he could be bound. I found that out once I tried using Regurgitation on him. FYI many of the Abyssea NMs that are susceptible to gravity or bind do not build resistance, so I don't actually know what you're talking about when you say "like any other NM that has a weakness." Ketae does not ever resist gravity no matter how many times you cast it, neither does that imp in vunkerl, etc. There are many NMs that do not build resistance to enfeebles. Also, I frankly don't care whether you believe me or not. I posted here to inform other people who might want to try to solo/duo him, not to prove that I did it. --Billzey 04:48, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- He will resist Stun outright after 30 minutes of heavy Stun use. Kandu 18:37, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
Regurgitation damage ?
Is 600 damage on regurgitation a possible damage to reach ? mine were doing 150~250 with a corsair...
Do you have a screenshot of your stuff ? Virkin 19:29, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Well, you're /NIN and have +17INT/+30MND and apparently no Cruor buffs to INT/MND (or maybe you have +10? I can't tell). If you don't have a nuking set, you should at least be wearing some Teal pieces. Do you have Magic Attack Bonus trait and Memento Mori set? I personally hit 212 total INT in Abyssea with gear, Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity and only 1 Abyssite of Futherance. Since Regurgitation is Lizard-based, with enough INT/MND you should be able to hit 500+ Regurgitation on a Vermin that's weak to water with ease. --Eremes 19:45, November 6, 2010 (UTC)