- Easily soloed by 75SCH/RDM .Using the Bind and gravity method with Tier 4 nukes oh and use your charges wisely. Just gotta rest inbetween each fight and bring cookies.Make sure sublimation is up before you rest so you can drag out that last Tier 4 nuke off, and maybe a drain if it still alive.
- Easily duo'ed by 75NIN/37WAR & 72WHM/36SMN
- Easily duo'ed by 75RDM/37NIN & 62BLM/31WHM
- Easily soloed by 75RDM/37NIN just fighting with enspells and afew finishing nukes.
- Easily solo'd by a 75PLD/30DNC, not ready for the fight, MP was at 50% and TP was at 13%, HP did not drop below 850 ever.
- Easily Duo'ed by whm/blm 75 and drg/nin 75
- Fairly easy solo Drg/whm 75 with ethereal earring and wyrm armet and def food.
- Very Easily solo'd by 75SMN/37WHM. Using Garuda. Each Slime Oil took 3 Predator Claws to kill with Garuda meleeing in between Blood Pacts. Used Elemental Siphon and rested to ~900MP between each fight. One managed to kill Garuda at about 2% HP, but Carbuncle finished it off easily. Stood at the South East of the room most of the time (at the top of the ramps) to stay out of AoE range. (Be sure to have MP/TP built up for possible fluid spread/toss spam at 25%, even then it shouldn't be a problem.)
- Easily solo'ed by a THF75/DNC37 with evasion gear and all the standard status bolts.
- I Killed all four of these NM solo as 75RDM/BLU. I fought the first Hinge Oil until it was nearly dead, then Bound it and pulled a second. I made sure to kill them both off in quick succession before pulling a third one. I was able to kill the third and forth individually, but I did not rest at all during the fight and used Tier II and III nukes to finish the forth one in order to ensure enough time to run through the door. I used Fencer's Ring and a Meat Mithkabob to increase my damage output significantly and Red Lotus Blade every time I got 100% TP (which did a consistant 350~ damage). I also aggro'd a few bats as they respawned, but they did not pose too much of a problem. The main factor to doing this solo as a RDM/BLU is MP conservation. --Shizoku 14:57, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
- Killed all four easily with a THF75/DNC37 in evasion gear using status bolts. Hinge Oil's could barely hit me and damage dealt was nothing that Drain Samba II, Bloody Bolts and Curing Waltz II couldn't handle. Only bit of excitement I got was at the 4th oil when I accidentally aggroed most of the Impish Bats in the room but even then it wasn't anything too hard. --FFXI-Taube 00:15, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- Very easily solod on NIN75/DNC37. I geared mostly for damage and ate meat, only used Evasion Torque for defense. Kept NIN enfeebles up and never used Utsusemi: Ichi at all. Took 10.5 minutes to kill the remaining 3 Hinge Oils and go through the door. I tried a first attempt on BST75/WHM37, but the first oil nearly killed both me and CourrierCarrie (no pet food used) and figured NIN would be easier which it was. --Redhobbit 19:20, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Easily trio'ed by a 75 RNG/NIN, 70MNK/WHM, and 65BLM/WHM with RNG tank and BLM healing. On last mob, BLM super nuke and run for the Marble door. Server: Ragnarok. RNG:Elkanah MNK:Outlawdarvln BLM:Zaelyx.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.