Since all went off of was my own experience when creating this page, it's possible the mission could send you to different zones and/or make you fight different NMs. I figured that the most likely scenario, however, was just a random position within East Ronfaure (S). --Yoten 17:46, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
I disagree that this is random. I have done it twice and have both times been sent to H-7 in East Ronfaure (S). So, I think that this position is the ONLY place this mission sends you. --Warten, Titan Server
Fought him today, he triple attacked multiple time. Consider removing verification notice about job type.--Veloxe 06:38, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Solo'd by 65NIN/WAR Easily. Only damage he did to me was his bomb tossx4 each toss did a little over 100 brought me about 587/1048. Kept him blind and slowed whole time tanked him in hauby. Good Luck
- Soloed WHM75/BLM37 and failed twice; switched to WHM75/NIN37 beat him with no problem, not even a scratch to me. hexa striked multiple times dual wield really helped with the tp build. --Soraia 18:56, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- Easily soloed with PLD73/RDM36. Obtained Sigil with Regen and Refresh, used Parade Gorget, and kept Stoneskin, Phalanx, and Barfire up the whole fight. Never went below 1000 HP. Long fight, but easy. —Feauce 00:07, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Easily duo'd by a WHM75/BLM and a WAR68/SAM using the Dark Amood with the moon phase "First Quarter Moon (40%)".
- So easy 65PUP/WAR Took a bit but the White hat will keep you fighting. -User:Darkeagle