FANDOM


WHM/RDM

According to our Fast Cast page: RDM Fast Cast level 1 = -5% recast time and level 2 = -2.5% recast time for a total of -7.5% recast time. Cast time reductions from Fast Cast = Recast time reductions * 2 so that should make a total of -15% cast times recieved from Fast Cast Level II.

Does anyone have any experience or proof that capped WHM cure cast time of -37% (-20% from merits, -15% from Cure Clogs and -2% from Loquacious Earring) stacks with /RDM Fast Cast Level II (-15% cast time). If so, that would make cure cast times on WHM/RDM -52%. I've been able to find the cap on "recast time" (-50%) according to our Fast Cast page but cannot find the cap, if any, on "cast time". People say "yes it does" but I've also read many places "no it doesn't". Honestly, when I test it out myself, I don't really see a difference from WHM/BLM or WHM/RDM. On the other hand, WHM/RDM non-cure spells (i.e. Stoneskin or a teleport) it very easy to see. Maybe its just me  :-) --Bekisa 04:48, 2 July 2007 (CDT)


Answer to above is here: [1]or [2]
--Wagner17 12:02, 11 June 2011 (CDT)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.