I padded this section out a bit, felt it was a bit bare for something to important to one job. feel free to edit/append Sye 04:49, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
This section is flagged as part of the Bestiary, but has no information about the relevant mobs (which are pets of trolls). Tahngarthor 20:29, 2 September 2007 (CDT)
1. Does buying a new frame and/or head require the repurchasing of attachments? If they do, will the attachments stay with the frame and/or head? 2. When obtaining a new frame and/or head, does my automation have to relearn their combat and magic skills again?
- Thanks in advance, Wartoc 11:00, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- 1. No, your attachments are universal, they are not linked to a specific frame/head. Frame/head and attachments are all interchangeable as long as you have enough elemental capacity for said attachment.
- 2. No, as with attachments, your automaton's current skills are universal no matter the set-up, however changing the frames will change its skill cap at that level depending on the frame, much like your own skills when changing jobs.
- Hiachi 12:27, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Automaton "Ability" Change
I made a change in the Mana Converter section, saying that the Automaton Attachment in question was more like a Scholar's Sublimation ability, rather then a Red Mage's Convert. --Nahara 23:04, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I wasn't really happy comparing it to convert. Its a tough one to categorize, no other ability is quite like it. Its sort of like reverse sublimation taking hp now and returning mp gradually instead of gradually taking hp and giving a big chunk of mp later. But its not terribly important, the ability section (along with the rest of the page) is more of a 'hey look at what a pup can do, I didn't know that, I should invite one and/or level the job' section. --Telford 06:20, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
automaton can parry
I see my automaton parry an attack on muy log , i want know if other people see it or if it's a bug translate of french version.
Yes, Automaton can parry. Raos 05:38, January 2, 2010 (UTC)