I guess there aren't any AGI, VIT, CHR Down moves? --zoogelio-forgot-his-password 21:54, 21 July 2006 (EDT)

Wild Oats inflicts VIT Down. The Absorb series of DRK spells also inflicts these effects. Shouldn't they be called Stat Downs? --Ichthyos 22:15, 21 July 2006 (EDT)

Sounds like this article needs some revisions. --zoogelio-forgot-his-password 00:07, 23 July 2006 (EDT)

I didn't want to make 7 separate pages, so I bunched them all onto this page, with hopefully an all encompassing message meant to apply to all ability down effects. Also, I just called it Ability Down to group them all together, I'll look it up online to see if STR and whatnot are called something else. --Chrisjander 20:58, 23 July 2006 (EDT)

The entire section, including your level, HP, MP, TP, and STR/DEX/VIT/etc is labelled Status. So to differentiate your STR, DEX and whatnot, I think they should continue to be called abilities, so as not to confuse them with anything else. Technically all negative status effects could be called "Stat Down"s. --Chrisjander 21:04, 23 July 2006 (EDT)

Ah, that's true. Hmm, maybe "Attribute Down"? I just realized the STR/DEX/VIT/etc merit point category is labeled "Attributes", so that might be the most proper name. ^^ --Ichthyos 00:02, 24 July 2006 (EDT)

Good point, I think that's a much better word. --Chrisjander 00:09, 24 July 2006 (EDT)

Ability Down moved to Attribute Down --00:10, 24 July 2006 (EDT)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.