Fighting them for Dagger Trial 27, it seems that during Darksday their En-drain is 100% proc, every time I have been hit the effect has proc'd. Renegade ~ Valefor
I have a feeling that Vampiric Lash only steals 2 buffs; can someone confirm this?
- It steals all buffs. It will not gain the effect of Reraise, but you'll still lose it if you have it. --Golddess 22:54, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
This thing has a strong regen, but sometimes it stops regenning for whatever reason. Does anyone know what stops the regen?--Zagex 02:25, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
Re: Zagex I've heard that moving it from it's spawn point will remove the regen.--Rhodoc 09:27, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
After taking one of these to 1%, it did not regen any HP over the 10 minutes I had it slept whilst taking Soultrapper photos. Going to remove Regen from entry. --Noodles355 09:26, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
Well, there must have been a change since the update. It hit my 70RDM with it, and took everything, but the Reraise was still on me. -- Madd74 05:38, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- We formed a party of 3: 2 Black Mage and 1 Thief. We killed two Ameretat to get two drops of Vial of Jody's Acid.
- Soloable by 75RDM/WHM with Gravity/Nuke technique. Sleep when you need MP.
- Soloable by 75NIN
- Soloable by 75MNK/NIN (was easy)
- Soloable by 75THF with capped evasion or bloody bolts.
- Soloable by 75RDM/NIN
- Easy Soloable by 70+SMN/WHM using Garuda and Predator Claws.
- Soloable by 70RDM with Sleep/Nuke method.
- Soloable by 75THF/NIN Easy
- Soloable easy by 75BLU/NIN spam damage till dead.
- Easy Solo as 70DRG/RDM
- Failed killing Ameretat as defense-wise equipped 71DRG/WHM. Bring Echo Drops if you want to have a go.
- Soloed by 75 PLD/WHM Used stoneskin at the start and blink. Prot IV. Didn't bother rebuffing or recasting stoneskin or blink. 1/2 mp 1/2 hp at finish.
- Too Weak fight as 70THF/NIN
- Soloable by level 68BST/DNC charmed 3 spiders that spawned in the area.
- Soloable by level 74BLM/WHM
Something is off with this Jodey's Acid.I got one the very first kill now 27 kills later not one.I am thinking this is triggered by having the quest.I already got mine but my friend can't seem to get one,so i now think his mission did not update properly sop the game thinks we don't need another one.There is no way you get it first kill then 0/27 not at a 33+% drop rate,no way at all.