Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sythesis Image Support (SIS) is a beneficial status effect that focuses your mind on the task at hand until it wears off. Benefiting characters have an increase to one craft skill for a short period of time.
- Regular image support raises your skill by 1 and will last a duration of 50 Vana'diel minutes (2 minutes Earth time).
- For all guilds except fishing, advanced image support raises your skill by 3 and will last a duration of 3 Vana'diel hours and 20 Vana'diel minutes (8 minutes Earth time).
- For the fishing guild, advanced image support raises your skill by 2 and lasts for 2 hours Earth time.
- Advanced synthesis image support also costs a small amount of gil, dependent on your current craft rank. In Aht Urhgan areas, Advanced synthesis image support costs 1 Imperial Bronze Piece.
- Guild-obtained image synthesis support belts give the equivalent bonus to craft skill as Advanced synthesis image support for that guild.
- Synthesis support does contribute to HQ rate.
How to remove the effect
- This effect cannot be removed manually.
- This effect will wear off in the event of K.O.
- This effect stops counting down when you engage in conversation with an NPC.
- This effect will be replaced by synthesis image support for any craftskill except the craftskill currently supported by the existing effect. (In other words, it is not possible to "refresh" the effect by attempting to obtain support for the same craftskill you already have support for, such as how you can with effects like Signet, Sanction and Sigil.)