Swift Shoes is one of the possible Super Kupowers granted at random after all 11 Mog Tablets have been found and returned to the Explorer Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens. While Swift Shoes is in effect, players will recieve the effect of Quickening after resting for one tick.
How to remove the effect
- Will be automatically removed by using NPC's to change zones, boarding an Airship or Ship, changing jobs, getting KO'd, being attacked, initiating an attack or level syncing.
- Can be removed manually.
- Flee overrides this effect.
How the effect is gained
- You will receive the effect of Quickening after resting for one tic.
- The effect grants a +12% Movement Speed increase.
- Potency of effect may increase if you rest for a longer period of time.
- This effect lasts for 15 minutes.
- Tested as Lv.18 Warrior: Duration after resting for 1 Tic: 15 minutes.
- Quickening icon will appear when the effect is active.
- There may or may not be a hidden Movement Speed effect while at full HP/MP in your Home Nation, even if Quickening effect isn't active.
- There has been one report in discussion of a Gravity effect if you rested for too long. A personal in game friend of mine mentioned something about that earlier as well. I will test this theory as well tonight and post my findings. However if this does actually occur canceling the Quickening effect removes it. It may have been added as a joke to imply that you are lazy. Tristaenkun 01:11, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Comments moved to: Discussion