- The effect grants a +12% Movement Speed increase after resting for 1 healing tick only.
- Potency of effect increases by resting longer.
- Stacks with movement speed gear.
- You gain 5 minutes duration for each healing tick, starting at 15 minutes, and maxing out at an hour.
- You CANNOT get Swift Shoes while under the effects of Disease.
The increased movement speed granted and duration of Quickening is calculated as follows:
- (Check talk page for possible update[] to this chart)
Number of ticks healed Duration Movement Speed 1 (20sec) 15 minutes +12.5% 2 (30sec) 20 minutes +15% 3 (40sec) 25 minutes +17.5% 4 (50sec) 30 minutes +20% 5 (1min) 35 minutes +25% (Cap) 16 (2min, 50sec) 1 hour 30 minutes (Cap) +25%
The effect will be automatically removed under any of the following circumstances:
- Entering an area where Kupofried's powers do not reach (such as airships and ferries, Ru'Aun Gardens, Aht Urhgan Whitegate, Chocobo Circuit).
- Getting KO'd, being attacked, or initiating an attack which includes casting Elemental or Enfeebling spells.
- Changing jobs, or level syncing.
- Removed manually.
- Using Flee.
- Using Chocobo Jig.
- Using any Blood Pact: Rage or a Blood Pact: Ward that targets an enemy, such as Somnolence.
When the Super Kupowers expire, the effect will not be removed instantly, but will disappear upon logging out or zoning.
The Japanese name for this is 'Ace Sprinter' (エーススプリンター).