The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|East Ronfaure||11 - 15||1||A, L, H|
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery-based Pugil spawn.
- Average spawn time is approximately 1-3 hours.
- Spawns in the river in the I-8 to I-10 area.
- Soloable by most jobs level 14+.
- Uses Water Wall and Screwdriver moves.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Polearm, which may rarely appraise into a Gelong Staff.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||0||5||Vs. Amorphs: Magic Defense Bonus +|
In Medieval Folklore, the Swamfisk (more accurately spelled Swamfisck) is a sea creature with an insatiable appetite, which makes it appear as a very fat fish-like creature. It was supposedly found off the coast of Norway.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.