The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, T(S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Summons Duu Nazo the Spryfooted when it uses Soul Voice
- Will summon Duu Nazo the Spryfooted x2 at 50 % and at 25 %.
- If you do not kill the first 2 pets and he hits 25%, he will summon 2 more for a total of 4 pets.
- Pets have very high Regen.
- Pets seems to have around 2500 HP. (A rough estimate considering the regen effect)
- Pets are susceptible to Gravity. Easily landed.
- Pets are immune to all forms of sleep.
- Pets are EASILY disposed of by 2 SMN's using the Astral Flow Ability Diamond Dust. (Easily as in Clear overkill)
- Pets do NOT have shared hate, they attack the first person seen.
- Proven by THF aggroing all 5 (NM + 4 pets at 14%) and kiting the pets while a MNK 2 hr'd the NM to kill.
- If the NM is deaggroed, the pets will not despawn until it regens above their pop %. If killed, they will repop when the NM is aggroed again.
- Spawns around (H-8) on Map 7 Every 4-5 hours.
- Tachi:Gekko will not silence the NM
- Spams Horde Lullaby.
- Horde Lullaby has a small range, melee standing on opposite sides of each other at a decent distance from the NM will cause only 1 person to be slept.
- Very susceptible to DoTs, Disseverment, Bio III, and a helix spell were kept on it after 50% when the fight became a DoT and zone method, my group had 1 to 2 people at a time in zone to reclaim and keep near zone.
- Poison potions help immensely; however Horde Lullaby does NOT reset hate as previously reported.
- Gains a hidden regen from Army's Paeon V. Even if it is dispelled, it will gain several HP%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.