Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Yorcia Weald from the correct distance.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with I-8 giving the least and G-6 and K-10 giving the most.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on distance.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Pool of Clarity."||G-6||Bivouac #1 Warp. Need to pass a temporary barrier that appears at certain times during the game day.|
|"Bryophitic Boulder."||I-8||Frontier Station Warp. Need to pass a temporary barrier that appears at certain times during the game day.|
|"Overgrown Grove."||K-10||Biviouac #2 Warp or Augural Conveyor Warp. If coming from the Frontier Station there will be a Colonization Reive in the way.|
This table shows the approximate time ranges that correspond to the distance ranges required to successfully complete the survey. Report exact times and distances below.
|Pool of Clarity||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4||2.5~2.9||3.0~3.4|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Yorcia Weild to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.