EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with K-6 giving the least and E-6 giving the most. The NPC Chamulele will tell you which Ergon Locus has been visited the most often. The reward decreases as more people use that to complete the assignment.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Even if your first survey fails, you can try to survey again until you succeed without affecting your reward.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Snowdrift Arbor"||K-6||Use the Bivouac #1 Waypoint to go to Morimar Basalt Fields, then go north to an unmarked part of the map at (K-6) with a snowcovered tree and an Ergon Locus.|
|"Spring of Prosperity"||E-6||Northwest from Bivouac #4. Requires "Watercrafting"|
|"Frostbloom"||H-6||Can be reached from Bivouac #2 or #5, but will require "Climbing"|
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on time of day and distance. Refer to the table below for the correct time and distance (in yalms).
|Ergon Locus||2:00 - 5:59||6:00 - 9:59||10:00 - 13:59||14:00 - 17:59||18:00 - 21:59||22:00 - 1:59|
|"Snowdrift Arbor"||2.5 - 2.9||3.0 - 3.4||0.5 - 0.9||1.0 - 1.4||1.5 - 1.9||2.0 - 2.4|
|"Spring of Prosperity"||2.0 - 2.4||2.5 - 2.9||3.0 - 3.4||0.5 - 0.9||1.0 - 1.4||1.5 - 1.9|
|"Frostbloom"||3.0 - 3.4||0.5 - 0.9||1.0 - 1.4||1.5 - 1.9||2.0 - 2.4||2.5 - 2.9|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Morimar Basalt Fields to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.