Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Marjami Ravine from the correct distance.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with K-5 giving the least and H-11 giving the most.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on distance.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Bud of the Fragrant Breeze"||K-5||Frontier Station warp. This locus requires "Climbing" to reach.|
|"Whitewater Arbor"||H-11||Bivouac #2 warp. This locus requires either "Climbing" to reach or passing through 2 Colonization Reives.|
|"Crag of the Triumvirate"||C-8||Bivouac #4 warp. This locus requires "Climbing" to reach.|
This table shows the approximate time ranges that correspond to the distance ranges required to successfully complete the survey. Report exact times and distances below.
|Bud of the Fragrant Breeze||2.5~2.9||3.0~3.4||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4|
|Crag of the Triumvirate||3.0~3.4||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4||2.5~2.9|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Marjami Ravine to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.