The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Kamihr Drifts from the correct distance.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with J-8 and J-11 giving the least and G-11 giving the most.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on distance.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Loch of Flux"||J-8||Through tunnel starting at J-9 (Not shown on game map). Use the Frontier Station waypoint.|
|"Crystalline Claw"||G-11||Through tunnel starting at H-11 (Not shown on game map). Use the Bivouac #2 waypoint.|
|"Lambent Pillar"||J-11||Through tunnel starting at I-11 (Not shown on game map). Use the Bivouac #2 waypoint.|
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on time of day and distance. Refer to the table below for the correct time and distance (in yalms).
- Unlike other Survey areas, all three Loci seem to obey the same distance/time of day schedule.
|Ergon Locus||2:00 - 5:59||6:00 - 9:59||10:00 - 13:59||14:00 - 17:59||18:00 - 21:59||22:00 - 1:59|
| "Loch of Flux"|
|1.0 - 1.4||1.5 - 1.9||2.0 - 2.4||2.5 - 2.9||3.0 - 3.4||0.5 - 0.9|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Kamihr Drifts to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.