Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Dho Gates or Woh Gates from the correct distance.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with E-10 giving the least and G-12 giving the most.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on time of day and distance. Use the Survey Tables to get the acceptable ranges for the time of day.
- Even if your first survey fails, you can try to survey again until you succeed without affecting your reward.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Saliferous Spring"||Dho Gates ( )||Nearest warp is Foret de Hennetiel Bivouac #4. Must pass through a Colonization Reive unless it has been cleared in the past hour.|
|"Prominence of the Ripple"||Dho Gates ( )||Nearest warp is Marjami Ravine Frontier Station. Requires "Climbing"|
|"Prominence of the Rime"||Woh Gates (G-11)||Enter from Marjami Ravine. Use the Bivouac#4 Warp. Must clear a Colonization Reive, requires "Climbing"|
|"Halcyon Icefall"||Woh Gates (H-5)||Nearest the entrance to Kamihr Drifts. Use the Frontier Station warp.|
This table shows the approximate time ranges that correspond to the distance ranges required to successfully complete the survey.
|Prominence of the Ripple||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4||2.5~2.9||3.0~3.4|
|Prominence of the Rime||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4||2.5~2.9||3.0~3.4||0.5~0.9|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Dho Gates to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.