Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Task Delegator, Scouts' Coalition, Eastern Adoulin|
|Requirements||Coalition Rank 5: Partner|
|Reward||1 Imprimatur: 2,000 ~ 2,600 EXP + 2,000 ~ 2,600 Bayld|
2 Imprimaturs: 3,600 ~ 4,680 EXP + 3,600 ~ 4,680 Bayld
3 Imprimaturs: 4,800 ~ 6,240 EXP + 4,800 ~ 6,240 Bayld
- Examine an Ergon Locus in Cirdas Caverns from the correct distance and angle.
- EXP/Bayld reward depend upon which Ergon Locus you visit with E-9 giving the least and M-9 giving the most.
- Note: The loci appear on Wide Scan.
- Each locus has its own name; the table below shows the position of each locus, its name, and any special notes for finding it.
- Surveys can lead to success or failure depending on time of day and distance. Approximate time and distance ranges are followed by exact time and distances recorded.
- Even if your first survey fails, you can try to survey again until you succeed without affecting your reward.
- After inspecting a locus, return to the Task Delegator.
|"Sanctum of Life"||E-9||Easiest route is from the Augural Conveyor. This locus is behind a Colonization Reive.|
|"Prominence of the Soil"||M-9||Easiest route is from the Augural Conveyor. This locus is behind a Colonization Reive.|
This table shows the approximate time ranges that correspond to the distance ranges required to successfully complete the survey. Report exact times and distances below.
|Sanctum of Life||2.5~2.9||3.0~3.4||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4|
|Prominence of the Soil||3.0~3.4||0.5~0.9||1.0~1.4||1.5~1.9||2.0~2.4||2.5~2.9|
- Task Delegator
- Head to Cirdas Caverns to survey a special tract of land there. Successfully inspect an ergon locus and return to the Scouts' Coalition to complete this assignment.