|This article is a personal guide. Information expressed in this guide is one player's opinion and may be more opinion than fact. Strategies and information contained herein may not work for everyone.
No non-minor changes should be made without consulting the author. Changes or questions should be discussed on the talk page.
I made this Summoner Empyrean equipment guide based on my previous guides. I hope to do this for every job. The goal here is to lay out all the locations of NM's and quests so that everything can be accessed from one page. I want to keep this simple so please don't do any major changes without asking; however feel free to make any minor corrections or fill out missing information. Enjoy...and STAY AWAY FROM THE SUMMONER! --Kraftlos (talk) 06:15, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
Basic Summoner Empyrean Set
This equipment is pretty weak. Most people will at least want to upgrade their equipment to +1 before bringing it into their regular rotation.
- Caller's Horn - Purchased from the Cruor Prospector in Abyssea - Vunkerl for 20,000 Cruor
- Caller's Doublet - Purchased from the Dominion Tactician in Abyssea - Grauberg for 1,500 Dominion Notes
- Caller's Bracers - Purchased from the Cruor Prospector in Abyssea - Grauberg for 25,000 Cruor
- Caller's Spats - Purchased from the Bastion Prefect in Abyssea - Vunkerl for 300 Resistance Credits
- Caller's Pigaches - Found in Gold Chests in Abyssea - Vunkerl
- Caller's Earring - Drops from Awahondo (NM) in Abyssea - Uleguerand
- Caller's Pendant - Drops from Ironclad Severer (NM) in Abyssea - Misareaux
- Caller's Sash - Drops from Tonberry Lieje (NM) in Abyssea - Konschtat
To upgrade your equipment, you must be level 75+ and you must have started the relevant trial. When you are ready, trade one piece of equipment to the Magian Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens (H-5) and review the trial, then the moogle will inscribe the trial on your armor piece. When you've collected the seals, return and trade the armor and the required seals to the to chest on the right, then trade the armor to the Moogle receive the +1 version. Unfortunately, the three accessory pieces can't be upgraded.
- Horn - 8 Caller's Seal: Head (Trial 4170)
- Doublet - 10 Caller's Seal: Body (Trial 4350)
- Bracers - 8 Caller's Seal: Hands (Trial 4330)
- Spats - 8 Caller's Seal: Legs (Trial 4190)
- Pigaches - 8 Caller's Seal: Feet (Trial 4210)
A lot of these can be obtained from zone bosses. It's always good to check and see if you can get several quests done at once. Like the previous upgrades, these are exchanged via the Magian Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens. Because these are used by multiple jobs, you will be lotting against the other party or alliance members to get these.
- Horn - 6 Coins of Vision (Trial 4230)
- Doublet - 9 Coin of Ardor (Trial 4390)
- Bracers - 6 Jewels of Wieldance (Trial 4370)
- Spats - 6 Cards of Balance (Trial 4250)
- Pigaches - 6 Stones of Voyage (Trial 4270)