An armor set from the Dynamis zones which the player may be rewarded for defeating the enemies within. The only significant difference between the appearance of this set and the level 52-60 AF counterpart is its blue color. The patterns are for the most part identical.
Apart from a significant MP boost, the set as a whole does not give much to the Summoner directly. There is an increase to Summoning Magic Skill, a touch of negative enmity, a few attribute enhancements, and finally some added MP. The set makes up its relative weakness by enhancing the strength of the Summoner's avatars--reducing the time in between Blood Pacts, increasing avatar accuracy, increasing attack, increasing rate of critical hits, and in certain circumstances decreasing avatar perpetuation costs. As a final touch, the spellcasting delay (time between spell casts) of the elemental spirits is shortened.
This is the normal version of the Relic armor set.
- For the +1 version, see Summoner's Attire +1 Set.
- For the +2 version, see Summoner's Attire +2 Set.
- For the stage 2 +2 verison, see Summoner's Attire (Augmented) +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Summoner's Attire sets visit Summoner's Attire Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 6
Cost to store: 1000g
Level Armor Piece 75 Summoner's Horn
74 Summoner's Doublet
72 Summoner's Bracers
71 Summoner's Spats
73 Summoner's Pigaches
- The release of the Chains of Promathia dynamis areas saw the intoduction of additional relic items available in those areas. These Back and Waist items cannot be upgraded, but they are storable with Storage Slip 6.
- To see a side by side comparison of Artifact/Relic sets visit Summoner Artifact/Relic Sets Comparison.
- Defense +114
- MP +110
- VIT +3
- MND +3
- INT +3
- Summoning magic skill +10
- "Blood Pact" ability delay -12
- Shortens casting time for elemental avatars
- Enhances avatar accuracy
- Enhances avatar attack
- Avatar's critical hit rate +3%
- Depending on Day: Avatar perpetuation cost-3
- Weather: Avatar perpetuation cost -3
With Summoner's Cape (Only affected stats shown):