The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- After the cutscene with Domina Shantotto in Qufim Island, you will be given 6 seals to attach to at least 3 out of the 6 protocrystals. The 6 cloisters where the protocrystals are located are spread throughout Vana'diel.
- Cloister of Flames -- Ifrit's Cauldron (home point crystal #1)
- Cloister of Frost -- Fei'Yin (home point crystal #2)
- Cloister of Gales -- Cape Teriggan (home point crystal #1)
- Cloister of Tremors -- Quicksand Caves (home point crystal #2)
- Cloister of Storms -- The Boyahda Tree (home point crystal #1)
- Cloister of Tides -- Den of Rancor (home point crystal #2)
- Upon examining a protocrystal, an unseen power stymies your efforts to attach the Domina's seal.
- Examine the protocrystal again and you will be offered entrance to a battlefield.
- After each battle you must check the Protocrystal again to complete the mission!
- The prime avatars for this mission are considerably weaker than the normal ones and can be easily defeated solo at around level 75+ by any job. Some considerably earlier than others. You cannot use Trust magic inside.
- See (and add) Testimonials and Strategies on the discussion page.
- Buffs will wear upon entering, including TP and magical Reraise (not enchantment Reraise).
- PUP Automaton will be deactivated upon entry and recast timer will not reset.
- Finishing Moves will not wear off, thus a dancer can obtain 1-5 of them with the use of No Foot Rise.
- Unlike the regular prime avatar fights, victory leaves you at the protocrystal's location.
- The avatars cannot be defeated until they have used, or tried to use, their 2-Hour abilities five times in total (normally triggered at 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 1% HP remaining).
- The last remaining HP cannot be depleted until the 5th use/attempt, no matter what.
- The avatars (other than Ramuh) can be stunned, and stunned attempts still apply towards the count.
- 400 experience points are awarded after each fight.
- Examine the protocrystal again after winning each battle to attach the Domina's <matching element color> seal (e.g., Domina's scarlet seal for Ifrit) and obtain a <matching element color> counterseal (e.g., Scarlet counterseal).
- After receiving at least 3 (and up to 6) counterseals, return to the Trodden Snow in Qufim Island for a cutscene.
- A gil reward based on the number of seals attached is received: (3) 3,000, (4) 10,000, (5) 30,000, or (6) 50,000 gil.
See the Video page.
- Mission Orders
- Your inaugural mission as special operative of the Shantotto Empire requires you to attach enchanted seals to the protocrystals scattered across Vana'diel. Your new empress has stressed that she takes failure poorly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.