The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Konschtat|
Abyssea - Tahrongi
Abyssea - La Theine
Abyssea - Attohwa
Abyssea - Vunkerl
Abyssea - Misareaux
Abyssea - Uleguerand
Abyssea - Altepa
Abyssea - Grauberg
|4|| A, T(S), T(H)|
~60 000 HP
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Mimics only appear from Sturdy Pyxides that are free-spawning in each of the Abyssea areas. They will never drop from monsters.
- Note: Sturdy Pyxides found in the zone can still be real chests.
- When all players or pets on its hate list are dead, or have lost hate by distance, it will transform back into a Sturdy Pyxis.
- Cannot be deaggroed by setting a pet onto it and running far away. It constantly draws in anyone with hate who tries to run, and the pet's owner will be on the hate list if the pet attacks it. The draw-in range is massive.
- May completely despawn after all players with hate are dead.
- Frequently uses Death Trap. This move has a range of around 35' yalms and has additional effect Stun and Poison (weak).
- Because of that it seems to have a high Regain (Status Effect).
- Mimics in Abyssea - Grauberg, Abyssea - Altepa, Abyssea - Attohwa and Abyssea - Uleguerand can cast Comet.
- Immune to dark-based Sleep. Can be slept with light-based sleep (such as Lullaby.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.