- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Walk through Windurst Waters (S) until you find an "Suspicious object" and examine it.
- This mission only requires One "Suspicious object".
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.
- The location is random, and the "Suspicious Object" moves to a different spot after a while, but we may as well keep track of the places where we found one "Suspicious Object". I just waited at a spot and clicked it when it appeared, saves you some walking around.
- Possible places:
- (J-11) Directly in front of the Entrance to the Mog House.
- (E-9) just before bridge to where present Cooking Guild sits
- (F-5) on the pathway to Sarutabaruta
- (F-7) by canon blast in ground
- (F-8) on top of the Optistery
- (G-7) by the Home Point crystal
- (G-8) infront of the Optistery door
- (G/H-8) on the stairs
- (H-8) of south Waters
- (K-10), In front of the wall to the Residential Area
- (K-10) On pathway to Residential Area
- (L-6) on top of east Aurastery building
- (L-10) In the middle of the clearing in front of Mog House Area
- (L-11) Right near Pettette in front of Mog House entrance
- (K-4/5), On 2nd floor of Acolyte Hostel near Ranna-Brunna
- (K-6), Under the broken Archway of the Aurastery
- (K-6), Behind some rubble by the Aurastery
- (G-11) right in front of Romaa Mihgo
- All "Suspicious Objects" are pooled, meaning if multiple people undertake the task at the same time, they all can see the same points. This can lead to competition over spawns.
- "Suspicious Objects" can respawn in the same place multiple times in a row.
- "Suspicious Objects" will not show up on the Job Ability Wide Scan
- "Suspicious Objects" will despawn if unclaimed 2-3mins after spawning.
- It is possible for more than one "Suspicious Object" to be up at the same time.
- Yagudo spies have infiltrated Windurst and planted instruments of mass destruction and/or mayhem (IMDaoMs) in various discreet locations. You are to patrol the capital and remove any hazardous materials you encounter.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.