- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Walk through Windurst Waters (S) until you find an "Suspicious object" and examine it.
- This mission only requires up to Three "Suspicious object"s.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.
Objective:Yagudo spies have infiltrated Windurst and planted instruments of mass destruction and/or mayhem (IMDaoMs) in various discreet locations. You are to patrol the capital and remove any hazardous materials you encounter.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
- The location is random, and the "Suspicious Object" moves to a different spot after a while.
- The next "Suspicious Object" will spawn immediately after one is picked up.
- The possible locations are too numerous to mark all of them on your in-game map. The maps on the right show areas where "Suspicious Objects" are often found.
- All "Suspicious Objects" are pooled, meaning if multiple people undertake the task at the same time, they all can see the same points. This can lead to competition over spawns.
- "Suspicious Objects" can respawn in the same place multiple times in a row, so make sure you check the spot you just picked up before you leave to search another area.
- There may be more than one "Suspicious Object" spawned at the same time, and it is possible to have two points up right next to each other simultaneously.
- "Suspicious Objects" will not show up on the Job Ability Wide Scan
- "Suspicious Objects" will despawn if unclaimed 2-3mins after spawning.