The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Gain your mission from Rasdinice.
- Walk through Southern San d'Oria (S) until you find a Suspicious Object and examine it.
- This mission requires up to Three Suspicious Objects.
- Return to Rasdinice to complete the mission.
- The location is random, and the "Suspicious Object" moves to a different spot after someone picks it up.
- Possible places:
- (B-6) On the right side of the street.
- (C-6) On the ground in front of the entrance to Count Caffaule's Manor and another to the front left.
- (D-7) At the top of the stairs heading north.
- (E-7) In front of NPC Riautte.
- (E-7) On the second floor balcony overlooking the Young Griffons garden
- (E-8) On the balcony (take the stairway to the left).
- (F-6) Right after the Portcullis.
- (F-7) On the ground between the courtyard and the shadow of the overhead Bridge.
- (G-7) NE Corner at top of stairs.
- (G-9) -THREE- Enter Tunnel At (F-8) pass NPC Aurfet; On the Grass headed to the Home Point Crystal; On the ramp directly in front of the Westgate.
- (H-10) Where tunnel opens into Chocobo area.
- (I-9) Right before the steps leading up to Houilloumie.
- (J-10) Where tunnel opens into Chocobo area.
- (I-11) Near Daigraffeaux
- (K-8) Next to the fence Elnonde is standing in front of.
- (K-10) Near Chocobo.
- (L-6) Bottom of the ramp heading to the barracks.
- (L-7) Bottom of the stairs to the right.
- (L=8) Behind the Portcullis
- (M-5) -TWO- in front of the entrance to the barracks/Mog House.
- (M-7) On the balcony.
- (M-7) On the stairs.
- (M-8) On the balcony.
- All "Suspicious Objects" are pooled, meaning if multiple ppl undertake the task at the same time, they all can see the same points. This can lead to competition over spawns.
- "Suspicious Objects" can respawn in the same place multiple times in a row.
- "Suspicious Objects" will despawn if unclaimed 2-3mins after spawning.
- "Suspicious Objects" will not show up on the Job Ability Wide Scan
- Oricsh spies have infiltrated San d'Oria and planted instruments of mass destruction and/or mayhem (IMDaoMs) in various discreet locations. You are to patrol the capital and remove any hazardous materials you encounter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.