- Gain your mission from Hieronymus.
- Scout around Bastok Markets (S) until you find a "Suspicious Object".
- Only Three "Suspicious Objects" are required.
- Once you click on a 3rd "Suspicious Object," you will receive experience points and the message "You have met your quota!"
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- The location is random, and the "Suspicious Object" moves to a different spot after a while, but we may as well keep track of the places where we found one "Suspicious Object".
- Possible places:
- (D-11) Near the location of the gate which, in the present time, would lead to South Gustaberg (right by NPCs Laurentia and Friedhold).
- (E-7) Next to Choh Moui
- (E-8) Between Fridolin and Annabelle.
- (E-10) Across the street from Brumhilde the Armorer shop.
- (G-4) Left of the Rye Bridge exit to North Gustaberg (S).
- (H-4) In front of Red Canyon (S) near Rye Bridge exit to North Gustaberg (S).
- (H-4) The ramp next to Zazarg (S) on the left while facing him.
- (H-5) Behind Zazarg (S).
- (H-5) Behind Melina's Chocobo
- (H-6) Entrance to Metalworks in front of Gentle Tiger (S).
- (H-6) In the middle of the first flight of stairs heading from the Metalworks toward the Rye Bridge.
- (H-8) Left of Goldsmiths' Guild.
- (H-9) Behind the blue building the Quartermaster (Bastok) stands in front of.
- (I-4) Back left corner of 3 blue buildings.
- (I-5) Back right corner of 3 blue buildings.
- (I-10)In front of the Hanging Cage.
- (J-9) Outside Carmelide's Jewelry.
- (J-10) West of Dunbaff behind the easternmost blue tent.
- (K-9) The very left bottom part of the square. Right outside Harmodio's.
- (L-9) In the upper/right corner of the grid. Outside the Eastern house on Gold Street
- (M-9) To the right of the house behind Helmfried.
- All "Suspicious Objects" are pooled, meaning if multiple people undertake the task at the same time, they all can see the same points. This can lead to competion over spawns.
- "Suspicious Objects" can respawn in the same place multiple times in a row.
- "Suspicious Objects" will not show up on the Job Ability Wide Scan
- "Suspicious Objects" will despawn if unclaimed 2-3mins after spawning.
Note After the update the exp and Allied Note Rewards are lower, perhaps on how long it takes to locate the items.
- Quadav spies have infiltrated Bastok and planted instruments of mass destruction and/or meyhem(IMDaoMs) in various discreet locations. You are to patrol the capital and remove any hazardous materials you encounter.