- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Walk through Windurst Waters (S), find "Suspicious Objects" and examine them to collect them.
- This mission requires you to find Five "Suspicious Objects".
- You will receive Experience Points or Limit Points on picking up the fifth object, along with the message "You have met your quota!"; Experience Points will be applied to your job at that time.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission and receive your Allied Notes.
Possible locations of "suspicious objects" include:
- (E-9) Near the entrance to the (destroyed) Culinarians' Guild
- (E-10) On the temporary bridge west of the Timbre Timbers Tavern
- (F-7) Near the Home Point
- (F-8) Multiple locations on top of the Optistery
- (F-12) On the path to the southern section
- (G-8) On top of the Optistery, in the arch below and SE of the Optistery
- (G-10) On the boardwalk near Romaa Mihgo
- (H-9) to (J-9) On the bridges
- (J-8) to (K-7) At various locations on the path
- (K-5) On the upper level west of the Acolyte Hostel near Ranna-Brunna
- (K-6) and (K-7) Several locations on the ground and one on top of the Aurastery near Renten-Tonten
- (K-10) In front of the arch leading to the Residential Area
- (L-11) Near Pettette in front of the Mog House entrance
- (G-8) Two locations near Ruirara
- (H-6) On the boardwalk
- (H-8) Near the cabbage patch
- (I-7) At the end of the damaged section of boardwalk
- (I-8/J-8) Two locations on the ground near the Rhinostery
- (I-9) On the Ground near the Rhinostery
- (J-8) On top of the north part of the Rhinostery
- (J-9) On top of the south part of the Rhinostery
- "Suspicious Objects" behave somewhat similarly to mining and other collection/gathering points.
- "Suspicious Objects" can appear at any of the group of positions listed above; it appears that, at any time, only some small number of these can be active.
- A player who does not have the quest active receives the message "You find nothing out of the ordinary" on examining a "Suspicious Object".
- It is surmised that the next available "Suspicious Object" spawns immediately after one is collected.
- "Suspicious Objects" are drawn from a single server pool, potentially leading to competition for spawns if several people undertake "Streetsweeper" operations at the same time.
- "Suspicious Objects" can respawn in the same place multiple times in succession.
- "Suspicious Objects" cannot be located using the Wide Scan Job Ability.
- If you do not complete your Campaign Op after finding the fifth object, you will receive the line "You have met your quota!" every time you zone into Windurst Waters (S).
- Yagudo spies have infiltrated Windurst and planted instruments of mass destructions and/or mayhem (IMDaoMs) in various discreet locations. You are to patrol the capitol and remove any hazardous materials you encounter.
Unit Requirement: 1 members
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.