|Konschtat Highlands||19 - 20||2||L, S, Sc
||1||L, S, Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Part of the Sleepless Nights quest
- Needs to be killed 3 times for Trial 710 while having the WHM club Stenz equipped on either hand.
- Mainly located in or around F-6 (North Camp) and F-9(South Camp), but she is known to stray outside of these areas.
- Lottery pop off of 1 of 2 possible Mad Sheep placeholders. Spawn time varies widely from 5 minutes to over 3 hours.
- There are 2 possible placeholders.
- More than 1 placeholder can be up at a time. Also, two Stray Mary's can be up at one time. It's rare, but possible.
- There is a list of 4 Mad Sheep inside each camp. Both normally have 4. But when 5 appear in 1 of the 2 groups, the top sheep is the PH at North camp. At South camp it is the 2nd in list of 5. Notorious Monster will spawn in one of the two camps of Mad Sheep.
- Killable solo as early as level 19-20, depending on job/subjob. (see testimonials)
- Ranger or Beastmaster Recommended for Widescan.
- Highly recommended to take supplies to craft Sheep Wool or Sheep Leather with the large abundance of Sheepskin you will obtain
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into a Mary's Horn.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||2||2||0||5||Div. Mag. : Mag. Acc. +1|
Stray Mary appears to be a reference to the nursery rhyme "Mary had a little lamb". In the nursery the lamb would follow Mary wherever she went and in this case the lamb is lost and gone stray. By defeating her you are awarded the title "Mary's Guide" which could indicate that once defeated the lamb has found her way again.