|Phomiuna Aqueducts||44 - 48||24|
Respawn: 16 minutes
|A, L, T(S)|
|Sacrarium||47 - 49||5|
Respawn: ~14 minutes
|A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Highly recommended that you fight these with your lock off so you can turn around when/if it uses Mortal Ray.
- Mortal Ray is a gaze type attack which can be averted/nullified using one of three methods:
- Having a White Mage cast Cursna on you, though the chances of this working are very low.
- Use a Holy Water on yourself; this is not a 100% chance of working.
- Simply turn around before it can use Mortal Ray.
- If you are blinded, Mortal Ray will not take effect, even if you are facing the mob. This is true of all Gaze Attacks.
- Note also that these can sight aggro from the ground to the stair-top floor so take care if standing at the top of the stairs near these in the Phomiuna Aqueducts.
- A Beastmaster can solo Incredibly Tough Stegotaurs using a freshly charmed Decent Challenge Gloop provided they can Heel in time to avoid Mortal Ray. Occasionally a Pet Food Zeta might be required to finish the Stegotaur.
Stegotaur is likely derived from the Stegosaurus, a genus of stegosaurid armoured dinosaur from the Late Jurassic period (late Kimmeridgian to Early Tithonian) in what is now western North America. Due to its distinctive tail spikes and plates, Stegosaurus is one of the most recognizable dinosaurs, along with Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, and Apatosaurus. The name Stegosaurus means "roof-lizard" and is derived from the Greek στέγος-, stegos- ("roof") and σαῦρος, -sauros ("lizard").