- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Go to any Windurst controlled area and talk to an M.C. or C.C. NPC.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below. Experience points are granted immediately at the conclusion of the cutscene.
- Report back to Emhi Tchaoryo in Windurst Waters (S) (H-9) to complete the mission and get your Allied Notes.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith = Fire Crystal
- Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster = Ice Crystal
- Hume lady is a stone mason = Wind Crystal
- Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter = Earth Crystal
- Mithra with the black robe on = Lightning Crystal
- Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue = Water Crystal
- Young Hume lad wearing all white = Light Crystal
- Lady Elvaan painter using a brush = Dark Crystal
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- Successfully completing this mission will increase the Fortification's Max HP by 2 up to a maximum level of 300.
- Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman siege turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.