- Gain your mission from Hieronymus.
- Go to any Bastok controlled area and talk to the Campaign Arbiter.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- You DO NOT need to bring any crystals. NPCs will appear on-screen, just choose their corresponding crystal from the list that appears. Speed is key to your success.
- Talk to the Campaign Arbiter to teleport back to Bastok Markets (S).
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Fire Crystal = Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith
- Ice Crystal = Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster
- Wind Crystal = Hume lady is a stone mason
- Earth Crystal = Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter
- Lightning Crystal = Mithra with the black robe on
- Water Crystal = Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue
- Light Crystal = Young Hume lad wearing all white
- Dark Crystal = Lady Elvaan painter using a brush
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- Successfully completing this mission will increase the Fortification's Max HP by 2 up to a maximum of 300.
Special Ops Description
Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman seige turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member