- Gain your mission from Rasdinice.
- Go to a Fort in the Northlands that is controlled by San d'Oria.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- Report back to Rasdinice to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Multiple NPCs will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- As opposed to Steel Resolve III (San d'Oria), the NPC's will come in groups and leave much faster.
- The NPCs switch places with each other. Learn to recognize them immediately regardless of what place they take or you will fail this mission.
- Must match 28 crystals to their respective workers to complete.
- There are a total of 32 NPCs that show up.
- Make sure you don't select a crystal until the NPCs are at the wall and have completely stopped moving.
- Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman seige turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member