- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Go to West Sarutabaruta (S) and talk to Mhik Liusihlo, M.C. (H-6).
- This Mission can also be done in any Windurst controlled area.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- Talk to Mhik Liusihlo, M.C. (H-8) to teleport back to Windurst Waters (S).
- Report back to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith = Fire Crystal
- Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster = Ice Crystal
- Hume lady is a stone mason = Wind Crystal
- Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter = Earth Crystal
- Mithra with the black robe on = Lightning Crystal
- Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue = Water Crystal
- Young Hume male wearing all white = Light Crystal
- Lady Elvaan painter using a brush = Dark Crystal
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- The NPC must be at the wall waiting for instructions before you can tell them which crystal to use.
- A successful mission will add 4 points in the total amount of the Fortifications of the zone.
- As opposed to Steel Resolve I, the NPCs will now appeared in a scrambled order as opposed to in a certain position in line. Pay close attention.
- Wait until the NPC comes to a complete stop before you select a crystal.
- Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman siege turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member