- Gain your mission from Rasdinice.
- Go to any fort that is controlled by San d'Oria.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- Report back to Rasdinice to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith = Fire Crystal
- Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster = Ice Crystal
- Hume lady is a stone mason = Wind Crystal
- Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter = Earth Crystal
- Mithra with the black robe on = Lightning Crystal
- Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue = Water Crystal
- Young Hume lad wearing all white = Light Crystal
- Lady Elvaan painter using a brush = Dark Crystal
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- As opposed to Steel Resolve I, the NPCs will now appeared in a scrambled order as opposed to in a certain position in line. Pay close attention. They also LEAVE, noticably faster. So, practice with the level I op, is strongly recommended!
- Must match 20 crystals to their respective workers to complete.
Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman seige turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member