- Gain your mission from Hieronymus.
- Go to any Bastok controlled area and talk to the Campaign Arbiter.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- You DO NOT need to bring any crystals. NPCs will appear on-screen, just choose their corresponding crystal from the list that appears. Speed is key to your success.
- Talk to the Campaign Arbiter to teleport back to Bastok Markets (S).
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Fire Crystal = Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith
- Ice Crystal = Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster
- Wind Crystal = Hume lady is a stone mason
- Earth Crystal = Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter
- Lightning Crystal = Mithra with the black robe on
- Water Crystal = Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue
- Light Crystal = Young Hume lad wearing all white
- Dark Crystal = Lady Elvaan painter using a brush
- Most times you can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- Successfully completing this mission will increase the Fortification's Max HP up to a maximum level of 300.
- NOTE: If 5 or more NPCs leave, the mission is a failure.
- As opposed to Steel Resolve I, the NPCs will now appeared in a scrambled order as opposed to in a certain position in line. Pay close attention.
Special Ops Description
Objective: Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman siege turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member