The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Gain your mission from Hieronymus.
- Go to any Bastok controlled area and talk to the Campaign Arbiter.
- Give the correct Crystal orders - See below.
- Talk to the Campaign Arbiter to teleport back to Bastok Markets (S).
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete mission.
- The Campaign Arbiter gives you the following information about who gets what crystal:
- Young Elvaan wearing a red hat is the blacksmith = Fire Crystal
- Adorable Tarutaru with the blonde braids is laying plaster = Ice Crystal
- Hume lady is a stone mason = Wind Crystal
- Old coot of an Elvaan (old Elvaan) with the huge axe on his back is a carpenter = Earth Crystal
- Mithra with the black robe on = Lightning Crystal
- Sprat of a Tarutaru wearing blue = Water Crystal
- Young Hume lad wearing all white = Light Crystal
- Lady Elvaan painter using a brush = Dark Crystal
- You can determine the crystal that they need depending on what they are wearing, along with their race and gender.
- Multiple NPC's will show up, so there is no correct order to give out the crystals, just give out the ones that need to go with who is shown.
- If you take too long, the NPC will leave.
- With only 3 NPCs leaving without crystals, earned 408 Experience Points and 1205 Allied Notes
Special Ops Description
Allied strongholds must be fortified to withstand assault by Beastman seige turrets. Travel to one of our nation's areas and oversee the construction effort.
Unit Requirement: 1 member
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.