The following campaigns will commence on Friday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).
Campaign Period: Friday, June 11, 2021, at 1:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 7:59 a.m.
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.
Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
During the campaign, adventurers will have a chance to acquire new mysterious items whenever defeating a notorious monster on each floor.
Delve Campaign – PLUS
Delve will receive the following adjustments for the duration of the campaign.
- Players will earn double the usual amount of Mweya Plasm from defeating Delve monsters.
- Twice the usual amount of Mweya Plasm will drop when clearing Delve.
- Monsters may drop Airlixirs +1 and Airlixirs +2 when vanquished.
Surge Walk Campaign
All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
- Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry for the remainder of the campaign, after the first normal walk is defeated.
- Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity / Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King
- These are the same rewards as those available via the dialogue option "Whatever the master deems worthy."
All lights start at their maximum alignment values during the campaign.
- This does not apply to Beguiling Radiance, Seductive Radiance, Maddening Radiance, or Crystal Guardian.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
Monster Rearing Campaign
Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.
Chocobo Digging Skill Increase Campaign
Enjoy an increased chance for your chocobo digging skill to increase each time your chocobo digs.
- When run concurrently with the Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign, experience gains will be properly applied even though there are no changes in visual effects.