HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- No longer spawns at the south edge of (G-10) on the lower level outside the cave. Now spawns at (F-6) as of June 2010 update.
- Used Nimble Snap, but no other Eft TP moves. This was the enhanced version that hits 3 times.
- (no longer spawns here @ G-10 as of June 2010 update) Lottery from the single eft that spawns on the shore, confirmed by killing 5 ph before nm popped.
- Tartarus Eft is on a 5 minute real time, or 2:05 Vana'diel time, respawn timer.
- Tartarus Efts are T~VT as the PH, gave 150~180 limit points with THF75/NIN37 and PLD75/NIN37 duoing. Splacknuck popped with Enwater that was somewhat potent, triple attack procs often.
A splacknuck is an animal that appears in Jonathan Swift's satirical novel Gulliver's Travels. It is found in Brobdingnag; the fictional land occupied by giants. The splacknuck is about 6 feet (1.8 m) long, to which Gulliver is compared in size, although it is never explained which animal it corresponds to (probably a rodent of some sort).