The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Spirits Awoken|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Ring My Bell||Crashing Waves|
|Spirits Awoken||Colleraie Norg ( )|
- Automatically started upon completing Ring My Bell.
- Zone into Lower Delkfutt's Tower for a cutscene.
- Taking the Survival Guide from Norg to Lower Delkfutt's Tower is the fastest way if you've activated the guides.
- Your choices don't matter in the cutscene. Iroha will steer you to Ru'Lude Gardens even if you choose otherwise.
- If you don't meet the Chains of Promathia mission requirements, Iroha will say "you must pass the trials set before you by the Chains of Promathia." You'll still have finished this mission and will pick up in Ru'Lude Gardens when you're ready to continue.
- Mission Orders
- A samurai from the Far East, Tenzen, has made landfall in Norg, claiming the orb can provide guidance to those who wield it. This time, a vision bids you to head for Delkfutt's tower.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.