The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|East Sarutabaruta||9 - 10||1||L, H, Sc|
||< 56||1||A, L, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from the Crawlers around I-7 to J-7.
- Also may spawn by the river a little north (I/J-6).
- Spawns every 45-120 minutes. Can take upwards of 4 hrs to spawn
- Both Spiny Spipi and the Placeholder can spawn at the other side of the hill from the tower by the river.
- On Widescan, the placeholder is the third of the group of three crawlers that pop in the area.
- Placeholder ID is 130. (Confirmed placeholder ID is 130. When Spipi spawns, placeholder 130 does not spawn, and instead, Spipi will take its place and become mob ID 131.)
- Soloable by most jobs level 10+. (see testimonials)
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Cape, which may rarely appraise into a Mist Silk Cape.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.