|Temple of Uggalepih||66||
||1|| A, L, S
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Tonberry Cutter in the circular room at (F-8)/(G-8) of the first map.
- Uses Mijin Gakure along with the regular Tonberry Special Attacks.
- Mijin Gakure is often used when around 20-40% of HP is remaining, but can be used a lot earlier. Will fall down for a moment, just to get up and continue the fight.
- Can cause well over 2000 points of damage, and is not consistent with the amount of HP remaining. Meaning it may inflict 300 points of damage with around 60%, and 1000 with 30% of HP remaining, or vice versa.
- Will NOT use it again, most likely until the 2 hour timer is re-set, even if one were to be knocked out and fight it again right after.
- Range is somewhere between 22 and 23 yalms.
- Can be defeated by a party of 6 characters at level 63, and solo around level 75 with varying difficulty. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Size|
|Temple of Uggalepih #6||4||6||0||20||Songs: Cast. time -2~?%||4~?|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.