Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Eperdur - Northern San d'Oria (M-7)|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation 4|
|Items Needed||Fei'Yin Chest Key|
|Reward||Scroll of Teleport-Vahzl|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Healing the Land||None|
- Note: Change area after completing Healing the Land to be offered this quest.
- Talk to Eperdur who is located at 2nd floor of Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria to start the quest.
- Defeat Shadows, Ore Golems, and/or Underworld Bats to obtain a Fei'Yin Chest Key which can be very elusive.
- Head to Fei'Yin. "Be aware Wekufe are Tough and Very tough at 95." Sneak will be needed around them.
- Open a Treasure Chest (located at a random spawn point in this area, see this chest map and you get the Fei'Yin Magic Tome key item. This Treasure Chest is NOT one dropped randomly by killing enemies.
- Bring it back to Eperdur to complete the quest.
- Eperdur (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- An ancient tome of magic is lost. Journey to Fei'Yin and find another to replace it.