The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Exoroche (S) at (K-9) of Southern San d'Oria (S).
- (optional) Return to the present and make your way to Southern San d'Oria. Once there talk to Exoroche inside the weapon shop at (K-7).
- (optional) Next talk to Exoroche's son Ailbeche in Northern San d'Oria (J-9). When prompted, ask about his Grandfather.
- If you do not ask about his Grandfather, you will have to zone to reset it and ask him again.
- Return to the past and head out to Jugner Forest (S). Make your way to (G-5) and talk to Landeric. He can be found at the lake edge, behind a tree fishing.
- Head back to Southern San d'Oria (S) and speak to Exoroche (S) again. In the ensuing cutscene, you will receive a Bronze Sword from Landeric.
- When the cutscene finishes, trade the Bronze Sword to Exoroche (S) to trigger another cutscene.
- After receiving both cutscenes, head back to Jugner Forest (S) and attempt to return the Bronze Sword to Landeric.
- You will be presented with a few dialog options. Choosing incorrectly will result in Landeric scolding you and have the sword returned to you. If this happens you will have to retrade the sword back to him and try again.
- The correct dialog options are "Ask about Exoroche" -> "Not in the slightest!" -> "The boy's spirit is true." -> "Protect his family and kingdom"
- After successfully trading the sword back to Landeric, he asks you to return to Southern San d'Oria (S) to speak to his son.
- Return to Southern San d'Oria (S) and talk to Exoroche (S) to receive your reward.
- (optional) Return to Present-day San d'Oria and talk to Exoroche, while wearing the Trainee's Spectacles to receive a 'final' cutscene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.