Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk with Yoran-Oran at G-10, near the Goal-tracking Galka (Base Camp).
- He will mention that people have been having trouble breathing since arriving in Attohwa, and ask you to seek out the source of the sickness.
- The source is the poison flowers all around the western section of the zone. You must find one flower that gives you a Gasponia stamen.
- Gasponia Flowers can be found in E-6 and F-7 along the walls and in other locations (East of Conflux 2 has the highest concentration nearby with little to no aggro.)
- F-8 has a massive concentration of them, just a little north from Conflux 0.
- The correct flower is random; it's different for each player.
- Return with the Gasponia stamen to receive a Scroll of Cura II.