Soboro Sukehiro


Soboro sukehiroRareExclusive
(Great Katana) All Races
Lv. 50 SAM
Damage Per Second: 5.33
TP Per Hit: 115

Occasionally attacks 2 to 3 times

  • Has a 50% chance to attack 2 times, a 20% chance to attack 3 times, and a 30% chance to attack only once.
  • When these multiple attacks are taken into account, the DPS rises to approximately 10.13.
  • This effect can activate when using the Jump and High Jump abilities of Dragoon, making SAM/DRG a viable choice for many activities. Soloing a light skillchain is much easier with this combination.
  • This effect does not stack with other effects that give extra attacks, such as the Double Attack trait.

Other Uses

Resale Price: ~4,998 gil

Synthesis Recipes


Used in Recipes

  • None

Desynthesis Recipes


Obtained from Desynthesis

  • None

How to Obtain

Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account. Ffxiah-small.png
Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.

Dropped From

Name Level Zone
Unstable Cluster (NM) 56-57 Riverne - Site #B01

Historical Information

Soboro Sukehiro was the first generation swordsmith to the Sukehiro style during Early Edo period 1673-1681. He was best known for fashioning shorter, less restrictive wakizashi or katana that displayed a hamon (The design of the tempered edge of the sword blade) depicting dew or frost.