Empty Notorious Monster
|A, L, T(S), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in the ENM: When Hell Freezes Over
- Spawns in 4 separate waves which contain 1-3 Snow Devils each (how many is random).
- Uses all the standard snoll TP moves.
- Casts Blizzard IV, Blizzaga III, and Ice Threnody
- Uses Mighty Strikes at some point.
- Susceptible to Gravity and Bind, highly resistant to Sleep and Lullaby, immune to Silence & Charm.
- Has a large range of sight, capable of attacking players from the hallway leading into the battle area.
In meteorology, a snow devil is a small rotating column of wind that lifts loose snow up into the air. It is functionally similar to a dust devil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.