- Lessens chance of being detected by sound.
Spell cost: 12 MP
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: 492~512 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Name Level Zone Yagudo Acolyte 1-8 East Sarutabaruta 3-10 Giddeus 4-8 West Sarutabaruta Amethyst Quadav 3-10 Palborough Mines 3-8 South Gustaberg Hoo Mjuu the Torrent (NM) 16-17 Giddeus Goblin Leecher 20-23 Inner Horutoto Ruins 21-23 King Ranperre's Tomb 21-23 North Gustaberg 21-23 Dangruf Wadi 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains 21-25 Jugner Forest 21-25 Pashhow Marshlands 22-25 Valkurm Dunes 22-25 Buburimu Peninsula 22-26 Ordelle's Caves 22-26 Maze of Shakhrami 25-29 Sanctuary of Zi'Tah 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 26-30 Ranguemont Pass 26-30 Batallia Downs 26-30 Rolanberry Fields 27-30 Lower Delkfutt's Tower Yagudo Priest 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 22-28 Giddeus 24-28 Castle Oztroja 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains Ge'Dha Evileye (NM) 30 Beadeaux Garnet Quadav 30-36 Rolanberry Fields 35-39 Beadeaux Hobgoblin Physician 76-78 Bibiki Bay
- The base duration of this spell is ~10 minutes.
- When 20-30 seconds remain until Sneak wears off, warning messages will start to be displayed in the chat log every 10 seconds. Typically, the effect will disappear within 10 seconds after the third warning is displayed.
- A player under the effect of Sneak will not emit any footstep noises.
- Sneak drops if you attack an enemy or are attacked. If you are hit by an AoE effect that was not targeting you, Sneak status will remain.
- Sneak drops upon opening a chest or coffer.
- The Sneak effect cannot be overwritten or renewed by another Sneak spell. The effect must wear off (either manually or by time expiration) before Sneak can be applied again.
- As with most Enhancing Magic, the duration of this spell is proportionally shortened when cast on a character under the spell's level. For instance, Sneak will only last half as long when cast on a level 10 character.
- When combined with a Scholar's Accession stratagem, this spell can give the Sneak effect to the entire party.
- Ineffective against mobs with True Hearing.