The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Lessens chance of being detected by sound.
Spell cost: 12 MP
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: 492~512 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
|Price: 2,400 gil|
|Falgima||Selbina (H-9)||Standard Merchant|
|Tya Padolih||Mhaura (G-9)||Standard Merchant|
|Yagudo Acolyte||1-8||East Sarutabaruta|
|Amethyst Quadav||3-10||Palborough Mines|
|Hoo Mjuu the Torrent (NM)||16-17||Giddeus|
|Goblin Leecher||20-23||Inner Horutoto Ruins|
|21-23||King Ranperre's Tomb|
|22-26||Maze of Shakhrami|
|25-29||Sanctuary of Zi'Tah|
|27-30||Lower Delkfutt's Tower|
|Yagudo Priest||26-30||Sauromugue Champaign|
|Ge'Dha Evileye (NM)||30||Beadeaux|
|Garnet Quadav||30-36||Rolanberry Fields|
|Hobgoblin Physician||76-78||Bibiki Bay|
|Wings of Fury||(Level 20, 15 minutes, 3 members)||Ghelsba Outpost|
- The base duration of this spell is ~10 minutes.
- When 20-30 seconds remain until Sneak wears off, warning messages will start to be displayed in the chat log every 10 seconds. Typically, the effect will disappear within 10 seconds after the third warning is displayed.
- A player under the effect of Sneak will not emit any footstep noises.
- Sneak drops if you attack an enemy or are attacked. If you are hit by an AoE effect that was not targeting you, Sneak status will remain.
- Sneak drops upon opening a chest or coffer.
- The Sneak effect cannot be overwritten or renewed by another Sneak spell. The effect must wear off (either manually or by time expiration) before Sneak can be applied again.
- As with most Enhancing Magic, the duration of this spell is proportionally shortened when cast on a character under the spell's level. For instance, Sneak will only last half as long when cast on a level 10 character.
- When combined with a Scholar's Accession stratagem, this spell can give the Sneak effect to the entire party.
- Ineffective against mobs with True Hearing.
- When dropping sneak, an aggressive hearing enemy nearby will immediately aggro. (This was tested with Dire Bats.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.